Membership regulations of the New Consciousness community of Csobánkapuszta
In order to achieve its goals the Mély Mosoly (Deep Smile) Foundation starts the practical implementation phase of a new eco-conscious community from April, 2015. The Community is open to members of any natural persons of age according to the following rules.
Becoming a member of the community is possible by paying a membership fee or performing volunteer work and other community-building activities, or by donation. Membership can be founders’, which is valid without a limit or until revoked, or annual, which is always valid for the current calendar year. The community may admit as members in other ways on an individual basis. Membership is commenced by signing and accepting the membership agreement, which has an attachment of the membership rules. It is important that the community is basically built on trusting each other. Only natural persons of age (18+) may become members. Membership is neither transferable nor tradable.
The members of the community:
– commit themselves to minimizing their ecological footprint
– work together to heal the wounds of Mother Earth caused by human activity
– participate in joint cultural and educational programs
– participate in community celebrations and meetings
– shape how the goals of the community are reached with their decisions, opinions and work
– have trusting and loving attitudes towards each other, always with helpful intentions
– accept the house rules of the Csobánkapuszta community space
– respect each other’s opinions and views about the world
The organizers of the community:
– create cultural and educational events and programs
– develop Csobánkapuszta, establish the venue for the events
– provide opportunities to expressopinions
– present an online report on their work
– ensure the conditions for environmentally conscious community life
– ensure the lawful conduct of events
Termination of Membership:
Annual membership terminates on the last day of the current year, or with the voluntary exit or exclusion of the member. A member’s intention to withdraw from the community must be reported in writing to the foundation.