Fundraising Campaign – The results
The fund-raising campaign is over, and although it didn’t reach the total target but it has provided enough (the two-thirds of the amount) to ensure the future for our project. Thanks to all of You! We are grateful and enthusiastic.
Everyone who donated will receive the exclusive ‘Supporter’ sticker beside their other various perks and presents.
Insights into the financials
Many of the performing artists offered their travel cost or artist fee on the Summer Gathering to ease the situation. If you read these lines: a special thank you!
Big thanks to the friends and family members, who helped us move from the lowest point with self-sacrificing work, love, knowledge and money. We hope this we can thank them many times.
The collected € 5700 was deducted by IndiegoGo and PayPal to € 5230, and it was enough for the following payments:
- Rental fee of temporary festival areas: € 2 600 – PAID!
- Tourist tax: € 1 960 – PAID!
- Marketing company (we gave it a chance…): € 1 885 – SMALL PART REPAID
- Council (various fees): € 667 – PART REPAID
- Co-workers (designer, project manager, lighting technican, cook): € 1650 – SMALL PART REPAID
- Accountant: € 300 – SMALL PART REPAID
- Artist transport (flight tickets, gasoline): € 467 – PART REPAID
- Local waterworks (drinking water reserve): € 326 – NOT PAID…
- Penalty (for missing signs, replaced next day!): € 143 – PAID!